Do you want to be a hacker? Then you are in the right place, I will tell you some hacking tips that you wish to know before entering in this field. Before starting you should be clear “Why you want to be a hacker?”
- To show your friend “what you can do?”
- To hack your enemy social sites and make them embarrassed in public.
- To hack other’s bank account and earn money in a night.
- To take revenge with someone you don’t like.
- To hack a neighbor’s wifi and enjoy a free wifi lifetime.
- To show your power in front of the people so that they cant raise voice against you.
If these all are the things that have motivated you to become a computer hacker then wake up. You should use your knowledge to help your community to make them safe from bad guys.
Many people are using it against their communities, people, and country. I hope that you are not among them and will use these hacking tips in favor of your people.
Topics of content
- What is a computer hacker?
- What hacking tips should I gain to become a computer hacker?
- What are the types of hackers?
- What are the hacking websites to learn from?
- What is ethical hacking?
- Pros of a certified ethical hacker?
- What are the jobs for hackers?
- What are the best tools for hackers?
- What is the salary of a computer hacker?
- What are the types of hacking?
1. What is a computer hacker?
A computer hacker is a computer expert who focuses on the security mechanisms of computer and network systems. Computer hacking is entering into computer network security systems for access over data. Hackers can access the data of a computer without the user’s permission.
A professional hacker can identify weaknesses in the system of a computer or network. Some hackers use their skills to steal money, get fame, make a system and network down. However, every hacker does not have bad intention there are some good hackers also.
2. What hacking tips should I gain to become a computer hacker?
There are a lot of hacking tutorials and online hacking classes available on the internet. I will help you to cover most of the topics that are worth it for you.
- Start learning Linux – Download UNIX operating system like Linux and install. Without learning UNIX you cant be pro in computer hacking.
- Learn HTML – Website is coded with HTML, CSS so you should start learning them to understand the coding basics.
- Creative thinking – Sharpen your skills and be creative. Try to solve the problem without other help. Think freely without any pressure in mind.
- Increase brain capacity – Play mind games, check your intellectual capacity, do training that helps to boost your mental capacity, do yoga, and other exercises.
- Be competitive – Take part in the hacking competition so that you can check your capacity and challenge other competitors.
- Learn networking concepts, network protocols, IP addresses, Proxy servers, ports, etc.
- Read tutorials about hacking – These computer hacking tutorials will guide you through simple to complex hacking.
- Write open-source software – Writing open-source programs will help other hackers to test, debug, and modify them. This will help you to exchange knowledge with them and make a connection.
- Learn Cryptography
- Learn about Malware, trojans, etc.
- Gain knowledge about proxies, VPN TOR, etc.
- Learn Tracking Emails, Sending Fake Emails, Phishing Attacks, and Social Engineering.
- Start learning about DBMS Like MSSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Study how to protect your computer from viruses.
- Watch computer hacking movies – This will let you know what hacker can do sitting at home and how they work.
- Get hacking tips and tricks by being involved in different online groups, pages, and forums.
- Find out how to use an API to exploit a website.
- Take certified courses.
3. What are the types of hackers?
Being a hacker is not easy but if you have made an option to let into it, then you should also decide “What type of hacker you want to be?”.
- White hat – White hat is an ethical hacker also known as a computer security specialist. They have authorized access to enter into protected systems of the computer to test, debug, and access their security. White hat hackers use their knowledge and tricks to improve the security of the system before any malicious attack. They can be paid employees or contractors.
- Black hat – Black hat hackers break the computer system or network with having bad intentions in mind. They exploit security vulnerabilities for personal gain and may steal your data or shut down your websites. This type of cyber hacking is a crime. I personally suggest you don’t be a black hat hacker.
- Grey hat – A Grey hat hacker is a computer security expert who enters your computer system but doesn’t have bad intention to steal your data like a black hat hacker. They help to reveal the weakness of your system and alert you to improve it. Also, they do not ask permission to the owner to enter your computer system and have unauthorized access. This type of hacking is also considered illegal.
4. What are the hacking websites to learn from?
There are many computer hacking courses available online. I will tell you some of the hacking websites from where you can learn from.
- Null Byte
- Prophet Hacker
- Offensive Security
You can also Join Slack Community for Hackers:
Also, You should Consider practicing Your Skills on:
5. What are the best tools for hackers?
To learn computer hacking you should have the best hacking tools and the best pc. Some of the hacking tools are:
- Meta Sploit
- Wire Shark
- John The Ripper
- John The Ripper
- THC Hydra
- Cain & Abel
- OWASP ZED
- Social-Engineer Toolkit
6. What is ethical hacking?
Ethical hacking helps to improve the security of the network by penetrating into the system. A good part of ethical hacking is that they take permission from authorized persons to find out vulnerabilities and threats.
It is done to protect the system from malicious users. Ethical hackers are hired by companies to improve their system effectiveness and to take advice to eliminate cyberattacks. They help to :
- Fight against terrorism.
- National security breaches.
- Prevent malicious hackers from gaining access.
7. Pros of a certified ethical hacker?
- Can work as an IT security expert
- High salary
- Can be known as a white hacker
- Opportunities to fight against terrorism and national security breaches.
- System development and management
- System analysis and design
- Security testing
- Official Training by Certified Instructors.
- Can get access to Virtual Machines and Virtual Environment
- Audio and Video Tutorials
- Written Test Voucher Code
- Cybersecurity training
8. What are the jobs for hackers?
- Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Penetration Tester
- Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Government – Defence, Nuclear, and Energy
- Large companies like Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Dell, Google, Accenture, Reliance, etc.
- Universities and Schools
- IT security team
- Ethical Hacker
- Site Administrator
- Penetration Tester
- Network Security Specialist
- IT Security Consultant
- IT Security Specialist
- IT Security Consultant
- IT Auditor
- Computer Forensic Analyst
9. What are the types of hacking?
- Web Server Hacking
- Web application Hacking
- System Hacking
- Wireless Network Hacking
- Social Engineering
10. What is the salary of a computer hacker?
According to Indeed.com average salary of a certified ethical hacker is $99,000. But the famous computer hacker with more skills can earn even more. Black hat hackers earning is unexpectedly more because they steal sensitive information and use it to gain money. Grey hat hacker income is between white hat and black hat hacker.
I hope you have read the best hacking tips available on the internet. These hacking tricks are sufficient for a beginner to learn. I tried to explain most of the questions that arise in the beginner’s mind. It needs a lot of effort and time to be a professional hacker, so try is the most until you achieve the result.
Can someone tell me what I am missing so that I can improve my article? Please comment.