Well, Tiktok is no longer a new application for us. Most of us have been using this app from a longer duration for entertaining purposes but If I say we can make money with Tiktok.
Yes, you read well, We are going to discuss Tiktok various scopes of making money with the bonus of FAQ related to TikTok in this article.
What is Tiktok app?
TikTok app is a video application launched in 2017 by Byte Dance which is used to create and share short videos like acting, dancing, lip-syncing, and many more….
As of July 2020, TikTok app has more than 800 million active users and 1.6 billion downloads from the App store all over the world and is continuously rising day by day.
In the short interval, It has gained so much popularity that even celebrities are using this app. In research, TikTok is gaining over 500 million monthly users and it is exceeding this count month by month.
TikTok was not made for earning money. It was all about making entertaining videos and sharing them.
Today, we listen about TikTok stars earning and their lifestyle and wonder to be in the place of them. But do you think, they have gained that fame overnight?
Probably not. Then, “What hidden formula they are using?”. Credit goes to their passion and hard work because they continuously get involved themselves in making videos.
Actually, they never think to earn money from Tiktok as it was not made to earn money.
You don’t need to be a star or a movie actor to be famous in TikTok. I am saying this because most of the TikTok stars we know are from a normal family and they have no film background.
You can be the next Tiktok star. It doesn’t require you to be handsome, neither it needs you to invest money. You just have to show your skills and expertise and stick in it.
I am gonna tell you some proven techniques that will help you to make money with Tiktok.
From Sponsors –
“What sponsors?” , “How do I get a sponsor?” Yes, this question arose in my mind too when somebody told me you can earn money from TikTok with sponsorship.
Then who will sponsor you…? Probably the brands who want you to promote their products.
Before going to a big brand you can start with the local brands. After you get noticed in Tiktok then certainly big brands will sponsor you. You can follow these steps to get sponsors:
Step 1: Make a unique profile:
Think of a great niche to make a profile. Don’t forget to put the attractive profile picture so that people don’t hesitate to open your profile.
Step 2: Pick a niche in which you feel comfortable to make a video. I suggest you pick a niche in which you have the talent and have enormous potential to make a topic.
Step 3: Do market research what is trending in social media to understand the trend and finally start to make a video.
Step 4: Try to gain as many likes, comments, and share in your videos. Likewise, share your Tiktok videos on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter wall. This helps you to acquire more audience and followers.
These are the organic process to attract sponsors to your Tiktok wall. If sponsors are in a mood then you can get the platform to launch their brand.
This is only the first process for the entry of the sponsorship world. If you get noticed then you can get a bigger proposal that you ever have imagined.
Having one million TikTok followers and having a good engagement ratio can easily get you brand sponsors who can pay you good money.
Wait, “Do you have millions of Tiktok followers?” Then, what are you waiting for? You can influence the purchasing decision of your audience and be an influencer.
This is the best place to take advantage of your popularity because people will trust you due to the engaging audience on your Tiktok videos.
There are a lot of influencers who have been earning money by using their expertise because people trust them.
Influencer areas of expertise can be movie critics, dance, photography, music, video, and many more.
Let us assume that Kim Kardashian is a Tiktok influencer. And, if she gives an opinion in any beauty product and urges you to use that product “Do you use it?”. Yes, you will definitely use it because you trust her as she is the fashion icon.
So, you can be a TikTok influencer just by promoting other brands and products and can earn thousand’s of dollars.
Trust me if you know any stuff with millions of followers then you can be a next TikTok influencer
Don’t forget to link your TikTok link on Youtube and Instagram wall, this will give you amazing results.
Promotion Of Brands –
In my point of view, Promotion of Brands is the most effective way to make money with TikTok without having millions of TikTok followers and likes.
You have the enormous opportunities to promote your product or business in the TikTok wall. Likewise, you cannot ignore the proposal to promote other products and earn a commission.
For example, If you are the owner of a travel agency and want to earn some extra income then start making short videos of 15 or 30 seconds about the travel, different offers, customer reviews, different places.
Also, you can add videos on your Facebook and Youtube as well, and don’t forget to put the contact details in your video. This will definitely increase your TikTok followers and potential customers would like to travel with your travel company.
Selling Your Merchandise –
Selling merch gonna be a huge potential for a Tiktok influencer to earn money. Influencers can sell merch in the form of caps, t-shirts, bags, jeans, hoodies, etc.
If you are really interested in selling your merchandise then cooperate with the merch companies and create different design products for your TikTok fans.
Insert an URL of the website in your Tiktok where users get directed directly to your product page.
Live Streaming –
Most of the users are now using Live streaming features of Tiktok. “But why?”. A simple answer to this question could be to increase followers and earn TikTok gifts.
What? “Does Tiktok give a gift for live streaming?”. Yes, those gifts are in the form of stickers and can be converted into real money. Those gifts are transferred to the creator by the audiences.
Amazon Referral links –
FAQs: Frequently Asked Question To Make Money With Tiktok
1. Can you make money with TikTok?
Yes, you can make money with Tiktok. TikTok will pay you if you follow the above-mentioned techniques. Earning money with TikTok is not easy for users who have a handful of followers.
It would be rather easy if you have millions of followers so, stay focus on making good content that users like. Make videos that can go viral within a minute.
Acting and dance videos are now viral in TikTok nowadays so If you have talent in this sector you can go for it.
2. How to get a TikTok sponsor?
Once you get decent TikTok followers and likes. Then, now it’s time to get some sponsorships to earn money.
First of all, make sure you have a business email and let it display in your social media. If not then make one for the potential customers or brand to contact you.
Getting a sponsor will help you to get paid for promoting the product in your Tiktok account.
3. What to do If you still don’t get the sponsorship to earn TikTok money?
If the TikTok sponsors or any customers don’t come to you then go to them. Just start collecting emails of different TikTok sponsors and start mailing them and mention “who you are?”, “What you can do for their business?”.
Tell them that you want to cooperate with their brand and don’t forget to put your Tiktok ID link.
4. How to add your youtube channel to make TikTok money?
- Navigate to the TikTok Profile tab.
- Choose Edit Profile
- Tap Add Youtube
5. How to add your Instagram to TikTok?
- Navigate to the TikTok Profile Tab.
- Choose Edit Profile.
- Tap Add Instagram.
6. How much money can I earn from TikTok?
With having a million followers in TikTok and getting some sponsorship by some brand, you can earn from $20 to $25,000 a month.
7. How much do TikTok stars earn?
For sponsored post TikTok stars could be paid $0.005 per follower.
Here are some popular TikTokers and their possible earning per post:
Charli D’Amelio – She is a dancer and social media personality residing in the USA. Currently, she has 51.6 million followers and can charge $258,000 per post. She is also known as the queen of TikTok.
- Riyaz Ali – He is a social media personality residing in India. And, he is currently holding 36.9 million followers and can charge up to $184,500 per post.
- Loren Gray – She is a singer and social media personality who lives in the USA and currently holding 42.8 million followers and can charge up to $214,000 per post.
8. What are the TikTok rules?
You should not upload any inappropriate videos that violate the TikTok rules. You cannot upload any adult videos, no hate speech, etc.
Violating these rules can make you banned from TikTok so be cautious and handle it carefully.
9. How to be famous on TikTok?
- Produce Consistent Content
- Promote Your TikTok Videos on Other Social Media
- Hashtag promotion
- Participation in Challenges
- Promotion in other social networks
- Mutual PR
10. Who owns Tiktok?
Tiktok is owned by Bytedance and it is a Chinese company.
11. How much money do you get for 1 million followers on TikTok?
Well, that depends on how you engaged in Tiktok. Some people are doing live streams in Tiktok and earning through gifts.
Earning varies on Tiktoker’s activities in TikTok. If you are an influencer, selling merch and sponsored by brands then definitely your earnings will be high.
You can earn up to $10000 per month if your collaborations are good at TikTok. Otherwise, you will earn $0 having no collaborations and no ideas.
12. How many followers do you need to get paid on TikTok?
As you must have understood till now, TikTok doesn’t pay you money for making TikTok video. On the other hand, if you have a large number of followers and likes then it is possible that the big brands will approach you and pay a good amount of money for promoting their brand products.
Thus, it is possible to gain money from sponsorship If you have 1 million followers. Also, you can earn from Tiktok ads by driving traffic to your website or product.
13. How to get verified on Tik Tok?
There is no policy of Tiktok till now to get verified on the basis of Tiktok followers and likes. Just be patient and follow their rules. In short, If you are a public figure and have below stuff then there is a high chance of you getting verified in Tiktok:
- Media coverage
- Consistently viral content
- Viral coverage
- A verified account in other social media platforms
14. Who is the highest-paid TikToker?
Here is the list of highest-paid Tiktokers with their earnings:
- Addison Rae – $5 million
- Charli D’Amelio – $4 million
- Dixie D’Amelio – $2.9 million
- Loren Gray – $2.4 million
- Josh Richards – $1.5 million
15. How can I become TikTok famous instantly?
There are several processes to become famous instantly in TikTok. Some of the ways I have mentioned are:
- Select a unique niche for a unique audience
- Follow the trend
- Make at least one video every day
- Shoot your video in a unique location with good costumes to create interesting videos
- Use different TikTok filters for making your video different
- Participate in popular challenges
- Livestream video to interact with followers and make them engaged in your video
- Follow the trending hashtags to make your content searchable and noticeable.
- Share your videos on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and link your profile.
- Like, comment, and share other videos so that they do the same for you.
16. How do I increase my followers on TikTok?
Follow these steps to get the first 1000 followers on Tiktok:
- Be consistent
- Make videos for your target audience
- Reply to all comments in your videos
- Increase your network for the growth of your followers in TikTok
- Follow other users
17. How can I increase my TikTok likes?
The organic way to increase your Tiktok likes are:
- Create an attractive profile
- Use trending hashtags
- Select the good soundtrack for your videos
- Use the best quality cameras to make video
18. Is Tiktok a spy app?
No Tiktok is not a spy app. Tiktok collects data like other apps ( Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp). If TikTok is a spy app then Facebook is also a spy app because we have very confidential data on Facebook as compared to Tiktok.
It is just a myth that Tiktok provides user data to the Chinese government. This is just a politics in economics between the big nation.
19. How is TikTok money calculated?
Tiktok money is calculated on the base of estimation of earnings made by any Tiktok users.
Tiktok money calculator is used to:
- Estimate how much your Tiktok account is earning daily, monthly, and yearly.
- Calculate the amount of money the single post can make
- Gives insight on how much other users make money with TikTok.
- Tracks Tiktok engagement and earnings
- Shows which TikTok video is gaining maximum views, likes, shares, and comments.
20. How much money do you get per view on Tik Tok?
Tiktok doesn’t give you any money on per view basis. But for sponsored ads, your sponsors may give you money per 1000 views. The earnings you can make from per 1000 views is from a few dollars to several 1000’s dollars.
21. How do I get my TikTok money?
You will need a verified PayPal account to withdraw your cash from Tiktok. And, the minimum withdrawal request is $100.
22. How do I check my TikTok balance?
Firstly, In your TikTok wallet check the balance of coins. Secondly, go to your profile and click in settings to find the wallet option. Thirdly, Check the wallet balance of your TikTok id by clicking in the wallet option.
23. Where is TikTok banned?
Tiktok was banned temporarily in Indonesia on 3rd July 2018. The reason behind this is the illegal content like pornography. However, one week later the app was unblocked after making some security changes in the app.
Tiktok is banned in India on 29 June 2020 stating a threat to the sovereignty and security of the country after the military clash in Ladakh.
There is also a rumor that America is also going to ban TikTok citing security reasons.
24. Can TikTok see your drafts?
In short, we don’t have much evidence to tell you that Tiktok sees your draft videos.
25. What TikTok niche has the most likes?
Dancing, acting, and social media personality niche has the most likes in Tiktok.
26. Are TikTok and musically the same thing?
Tiktok bought musically in 2018. These two apps are merged now and popularly called TikTok. Yes in today’s context Tiktok and musically are the same stuff.
27. Are TikTok videos copyrighted?
Any Tiktok videos made by you are yours. And nobody can’t claim your video as theirs due to the copyright law from the moment of its creation.
Anybody using copyright video is not going to achieve anything besides views and followers.
29. How TikTok algorithm works?
TikTok algorithm is based on a number of factors. These include the user interactions with the video they like, share, comments, and accounts they follow.
In addition, TikTok algorithm is influenced by the hashtags you use, music choices, location, and video you are interacting with the specific account (chances are high that you see maximum content from that account).
29. How to make TikTok Id?
Follow these simple steps to make TikTok Id from your mobile phone:
- Install Tiktok on your phone from the play store.
- Click on sign up option (choose either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google account to sign up)
- Enter your personal details( birthday)
- Choose how you would like to receive a confirmation via phone or email.
- Enter your phone number or email address
- Enter your confirmation code
- Set your personal password from your new account
- Verify you are not a robot
Congratulations you have created Tiktok Id successfully.
30. How to make a TikTok video?
Simply follow these steps to make the TikTok video:
- Click on the “+” button
- Set up filters, effects, timer, speed
- After you finished setup then press the red button to start shooting.
- Choose sound, music, or video clips
- Create a caption for TikTok video
- Choose hashtags
- Choose cover photo
- Post your video on TikTok
31. How to make a TikTok video on Laptop?
Open your browser and visit the official Tiktok website. Click on the watch now button if you haven’t done it already. You will be redirected to a new page.
Just click on the login button available at the top right corner of the new page. Enter your login details.
Now to upload video click on upload video at the top right of the screen. Finally, select a video to upload. Further steps are as same as you apply on your mobile phone.
32. How to use Tiktok for Business?
Until now if you have not use TikTok for business then it’s time to be creative and follow the Tiktok trend. Some steps to implement in Tiktok for business are:
- Launch a hashtag challenge
- Collaborate with Tiktok influencers
- Take benefit from TikTok advertising
- Follow TikTok trends
- Demonstrate your product
- Inspire users
- Give offers
33. How Tiktok money can be withdrawn?
Tiktok money can be withdrawn from your bank account and the minimum withdrawal amount is $10.
Above we discuss the detailed strategy to make money with Tiktok. Besides these, we have covered most asked questions answers related to TikTok.
If you have any questions regarding the article please feel free to comment.