Website is not ranking. Don’t have the money to pay for tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush. Don’t worry you are not alone it is a common problem. Therefore I have brought you six free keyword research tool that you should try before they will become premium.
These are the best free keyword research tool for keyword ranking which I am using for a long time. A good thing is that you will not have to pay a penny for using these tools. It will be very helpful for new bloggers who want to do SEO and increase traffic to their site. Here are the best tools that you should use:
1. Google AdWords: Keyword Planner –
Google keyword planner is the best keyword research tool available on the internet for free to use. This is also one of my favorite tools. To be honest I firstly research keyword using this keyword planner and after that, go for another site.
You can use this keyword planner to search for keywords with the option to target the specific location. This tool has various options such as search volume based in the specific location, competition, cost per click, etc.
Benefits of google keyword planner
- Research keywords – You can search for one or more keywords at once. Apart from this you also have the option to target the specific location.
- Get historical statistics and traffic forecasts – These statistics will assist you to decide which bids and budget to set.
- Download keyword ideas – You have the option to download and copy keyword ideas.
- Filter – It lets you filter results and show average monthly researches and competition levels. Also, you can see ad impressions, organic impressions, organic average positions, and suggestion bids.
- Narrow your results – Based on geographic location, language, and date ranges google keyword planner will narrow your results.
- Discover search volume trend
2. Spyfu –
SpyFu based on Scottsdale is an American search analytics company. Spyfu is a free keyword research tool that can easily fetch your competitors. Along the way, it will also let you create various types of ads.
You have the great option to search any domain and view its entire ranking history. This tool provides services based on the following:
- Search engine rankings
- Ppc campaigns
Pros of SpyFu
- It gives you details about your ad competition and is easy to use.
- Give the facility to find the competitors and have a feature to find shared keywords.
- Helps to identify the best keywords
- Lots of keyword data available to develop a content strategy.
Cons of SpyFu
- Difficult to export graphics and charts
- Limited data for some industries
Smallseotools have many other tools available freely beside keyword research. This is one of my favorite tools and I am taking advantage of it for a very long time.
You can get the best popular relevant keywords for your site using this tool. When you want to optimize your website you will also get a filtered list of keyword suggestions.
These keywords will help you to get traffic to your blog and site. Based on your location search engines may have different search volumes.
Pros of Smallseotools
- Totally free to use
- More than 100 tools available freely
- It has different features like plagiarism checker, article rewriter, grammar checker. Also have a DA checker, image compression tool, backlink checker, and many more facilities.
Cons of Smallseotools
- Do not give exact information on how many people are searching for that keyword.
Ubbersuggest is a free keyword research tool that helps to generate keyword ideas. This tool is also known as the Neil Patel keyword tool because he acquired this site and has significant improvement.
What I like about this site is it shows keyword traffic volume, difficulty in ranking as well as PPC difficulty. You can get many keyword suggestions. Also, Ubersuggest is a great tool for beginners and YouTubers to find great keywords.
Besides these Ubersuggest also shows website backlinks, SEO difficulty, CPC, monthly searches, etc.
Pros of Ubersuggest
- Provides new keyword ideas
- Provides location-based keyword
- User-friendly tool
- Shows charts and statistics
- Get long-tail keyword from Ubersuggest
Cons of Ubersuggest
- Sometimes become difficult to find the keyword-based in a specific niche market
- No mobile app
Soovle is also one of the free keyword research tools that unite the suggestion services from main search engines into a single page. You can see the suggested searches from the main web providers by entering words into the Soovle search box.
Suggested words are provided from websites like Google, Bing, Amazon, Youtube, Wikipedia, and Yahoo.
Pros of Soovle
- Provides data from major search engines
- Quick and easy to use
- Give exactly what you are looking for
- Can save a lot of search time
- Can get suggestions from other search engines at a single platform.
Cons of Soovle
- Don’t have advanced features like keyword analyzing features.
- Cant delete saved suggestions individually instead have to delete the whole list.
- Don’t show search volume, SEO difficulty, CPC, etc.
Keyword Tool is the best free keyword tool for SEO. If you are searching for the tool that gives the long tail keyword suggestion than the Keyword Tool is the best option for you.
You don’t have to create an account for using this tool. And more than that it will show you up to 750+ long-tail keyword in every search term. Apart from that, keyword suggestions will be generated based on google and the language that you choose.
According to research, most of the organic traffic comes from the long tail keyword. It has also an advanced version which provides two times more keywords in comparison to the free version.
Pros of Keyword Tool
- Can find and analyze thousands of long-tail keywords
- Find keywords based on google autocomplete
- You can find keywords from other languages too
- Accurate data, good interface
Cons of Keyword Tool
- The free version doesn’t show search volume, trend, CPC, and competition.
We discussed the best free keyword research tool which is explained above. These keyword suggestion tools will be fruitful to those entrepreneurs who want to increase traffic to their site, but don’t have money to pay to premium sites.
You can trust these sites’ results to get the keyword ideas and increase traffic website.
Let me know which of the free keyword research you are using and which one is our best?